Scholarship For Hungarian-American organizations
The HUNGARIAN SUMMIT welcomes representatives of US-Hungarian Non-profit organizations operating within the U.S. for an opportunity to participate in the Hungarian Summit Community Scholarship which includes complimentary pass to the Summit from May 12-14, 2022.
Who Qualifies? Current representatives of the Hungarian American Non-profit organizations in the U.S.
- Complimentary Tuition for Hungarian Summit 2022 – one person per organization – first come first served basis (10 persons)
- Complimentary seat for the cultural programs
- All Educational Sessions, Attendee Social Events and Summit Materials
In order to participate in the Hungarian Summit Community Scholarship, applicants will be required to:
- Active nonprofit organization status
- Attend the Hungarian Summit educational content (panel discussions and workshops) in its entirety on May 12-13;
- Complete an evaluation form post-conference
- Complete the Scholarship Application Form by April 7th
- We have limited number of scholarships available but, as more funding becomes available, HungarianHub will send approvals by April 11th via email which will include registration instructions.